Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Still Standing...

Standing, yes...any other type of movement? Not so much. Today was day three of the new routine. Day three of waking up at 5, boot camping til 6:45, then working. I also nanny on Tuesdays. If you can call it that! My favorite Greenwich family consisting of three little girls, whom I have known since the youngest (now almost 3) was in mommy's belly. I adore these girls, their parents and spending time with them. So, every Tuesday I pick the older two up from school, go home to the little one and hang out with them until after dinnertime. Anyhow, point is, yesterday was my first boot camp AND babysitting Tuesday. Which made for a rough Wednesday 5 a.m. I was exhausted at work and ready to pass out around 2:00. It's now 3:30 and I think that means pajama time.
However, I will admit my legs are a TINY bit less sore, but that's not saying much. I am such a baby. At boot camp today we did suicides, which is like the pacer test you do in gym class where there are six lines a few feet apart and you have to run back and forth to each one, bend down and touch it, then run back to the start point (i.e. run, touch line one, run back to start, run touch line two, run back to start, etc.) We also did more squats, some mountain climbers, jumping jacks, yadda yadda. Needless to say, today was day three of bootcamp, but day one of Caitlyn needing to use her inhaler. Ugh. I have exercise induced asthma and I rarely need my inhaler. I don't like taking it because it makes me shake, so mostly I just talk myself down from asthma attacks when working out, or just not work out at all! ha...Anyhow, it takes a lot for me to need it. Usually when running or swimming. The second round of suicides were what did it to me this time. But there I was, floundering through sprints, wall sits and push ups. Point being I was there. And I will continue to be there. Until this session is over. Which on the website currently says "January 3-TBA" Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment